Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Live with purpose....but don't forget to stop and smell the roses!




Yesterday I took the day off from work to continue organizing my studio. I work in several different mediums so I had quite a bit of organizing to do. It was much more tedious than I had thought but it allowed me to purge some unnecessary things that perhaps I could sell on Ebay and even get some extra money for. Now just about everything has a basket or a shelf or a drawer to go in.


My "Notes From the Universe" came for me this morning. I am always eager to read them since my artist friend Jacqui Faye introduced me. How relevant for me!


Live your dreams now, Michelle, to any degree that you can. With every purchase. Every decision. Every hello and goodbye. Every assignment. Every conversation. Every meal. Every morning, afternoon and evening. And never, ever, ever look back.


Reframe every thought, word, and deed from the perspective of the person you've always dreamed you'd be, as if your life was already as you've always dreamed it would be. Die to yesterday's illusions and be reborn to the truth of your vision.


And let's just see if you can handle the onslaught of treasures I send your way.


Your greatest admirer, biggest fan, and truest friend - The Universe


That is how I will remember to live.


No comments: