Tuesday, January 13, 2009

12 OF 12

A new year a new set of 12 of 12's! If you don't know yet, 12 of 12 is the brainchild of Chad Darnell. It's a peek into a day in your life. You should stop by Chad's blog and check out some of the contributors.


I have gotten back to my roots of eating clean, here's proof: my breakfast of yogurt, raspberries, muesli and flax seed

Ethan was certainly enjoying his


I heard the Blue jays outside screaming like crazy, when I went to the window there was a hawk on the vines. It was chasing a little chick a dee it had cornered. It eventually gave up and flew off but not before I got this picture


Ethan exercising with the stability ball. He screams with delight when it's on top of him like this



It was a beautiful day and we had to head out to run some errands.


One of our stops: our dinky little post office



Ethan helped me address the package


This building has been a reoccurring theme in my 12's, it's been a couple years now and it's still not done. Yes that is a log cabin on the roof.


We had a poop explosion and a bath was a necessity




My healthy dinner: parchment baked chicken with spinach, wild rice and colorful string beans




Ethan's asleep and I miss him! His little EMUS waiting for him a top his new book.


On my home sweet home fitness forum I belong to (Thunder Crush), one of the member's little girl had a birthday so I made a banner.


Thanks so much for stopping in and checkin' out my 12's.


6 comments:

Rosie's Whimsy said...

What a cutie patootie! Love that messy face .... so much fun :-)

ShabbyInTheCity said...

There you are! The little pink bowl of stuff icon drew me over :) and the plate full of food kept me here LOL!
So nice to have a snuggle bear like Ethan to warm you on a freezing day! Whats that cabin doing on the roof?

JCB said...

I am totally familiar with poop explosions - they suck, but clean babies are the best!

Dogeared said...

He's so cute in that little brown warm suit! And I'm confused by the log cabin on the roof... but the little Post Office is nice!

Helen, 12er

NeereAnDear said...

Love your twelves...

Ethan I must say is.... absolutely... without a doubt... adorable!! Poop explosion and all!! I do remeber when...

The chicken in parchment looks quite yummy ... perhaps you can post a recipe for that

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

LOTS OF HUGS

JO

Hibe said...

I bet you're as cold or colder than we are over here in Jersey. I think that may actually be a falcon, but I couldn't open the file to enlarge it. I imagine Ethan gives you plenty of chances to use your camera. He's a real cutie.

I don't have any kids, but if he was eating the same breakfast as you, with all that ruffage, that might be the explaination for the diaper bomb. Where do you get your flax seeds? I can't find them in the local supermarkets. Maybe I haven't looked hard enough in them though?