Monday, August 20, 2007

My cheeks hurt.....

from smiling and laughing so much! I'm back! I took a long weekend to take a trip down to Lancaster, PA. Amish country, to visit my friends. Unfortunately, we weren't able to hit any of the antique stores, our mutual friend had flown in from Victoria, BC to see us this is her third year doing so and each of us take turns housing her while she's here. We also had a friend from Indiana come, he was in a 200 mile bike ride in PA (in one day) and we were there at one of his pit stops to cheer him on.




We had wonderful weather for our get together and we had lots of fun. I took some pictures of some of the food, nothing fancy, but the colors are beautiful.


It was a fun and relaxing weekend with my girls, tomorrow it's back to reality.

1 comment:

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Now that sounds like a great weekend! And that is such a pretty area too.
Penny