Sunday, April 03, 2005

I DID IT!!!

I finally did it! I put a piece of my work up for auction on EBAY just to feel it out and see if I get anyone interested. I decided to put the "FASHION FAIRY" up for auction. We'll see how it goes. I think I have to work on the title and the finesse of posting on EBAY itself. Any suggestions are welcome. This week is our "Altered Books" artists meeting. I look forward to getting inspired when I talk to other artists! I think I am going to start working on some ATC (Artists' Trading Cards) they are small and I have seen some BEAUTIFUL ones on EBAY.

Having a bit of a "creative block", just hard to get started. I never know where to begin! It's almost like a fear, probably similar to "writer's block" I would think. Anyone else ever feel that way and how do you get past that?

Would love some more comments, anyone? HELLO? :)

No comments: