Monday, March 28, 2005

Another attempt

to get my posts posted! I decided to concentrate this blog on my artistic endevors and adventures. I am so into collage art and altered books right now, I am hoping that this blog will chronicle my journies and discoveries.

I have already done several pieces but I am petrified of putting them "out there" to be critiqued! I wonder if other artists have the same problem? "Will people like them?" My dream is to make money doing what I love. If I could just get off my ASS and get some cojones and JUST DO IT (sorry NIKE)

I so hope I do not run into problems with this blog and am able to see my posts!

2 comments:

Kris said...

Oh come on! Let us see your work!

Bailey said...

I know how terrifying it can be to share your work with the world...but just remember that what you feel about your work is the bottom line. Anything anyone else has to say is pure opinion.

And people of value will know how to be constructive and positive.

Take the risk! You'll feel amazing by sharing your work...go for it!

And also...if you've never been introduced to a book called "The Artist's Way" by Julia Cameron, I strongly, strongly recommend it. It will help you break through all those fears all artists are up against on a daily basis.

Have a fantastic day!!